Thursday, 3 March 2016

Evaluation - Question 4 - Presentation Softwares

In order to present my research in a clear and appealing way I used different websites that helped me to do this.

Emaze is an online presentation software. The software allows people to create presentations with stunning visuals; for instance i was able to put in several pictures, videos from YouTube and gifs. Emaze has really good transitions and most of them are automatic slides. This image is evident of the images and video (which I was able to faint so people will actually read the text) that I presented on the page.

PowToon is a software that enables people to create animated presentations. Their presentation allows you to embed videos. You can also add pictures onto it. The good thing that i liked about using PowToon was there number of advanced effects that make the presentation look very professional.
Prezi is the most corporate presentation tool that I used during our research. Prezi is an alternative for Microsoft PowerPoint but instead of having several slides. Prezi gives you one big canvas where you can zoom into different sectors of it as you go along with your presentation. I preferred using Prezi to PowerPoint as it helped me relate different sectors all together considering everything was just on one canvas.

                                 Thinglink was a really good software that we never used before, it was much better than using a simple mood-board created on Photoshop as this mood-board allowed us to add text information about each picture on the mood-board and also a YouTube video that linked in with it.

1 comment:

  1. D+
    Basic presentation, what about screen shots of what you actually made with it?
    Only partial answer - the creativity, experimentation>? Visually stronger ideas?
    what about actually collecting your research Youtube, imdb

    ReplyDelete