Monday, 18 January 2016
Evaluation - Trailer - Costume
I learnt that teenagers are mostly victims in a horror film. The most prominent teenage victim is the 'slut' and her popular boyfriend as they tend to get killed first. For this reason, I made Maria, the first person who gets possessed/dies to be a slut. To make the audience know that she was a slut, I made her dress in a tight crop top and a mini skirt.
The real media text that I looked at to help with the costuming of Maria, had there slut mostly naked, but as this is a school project we obviously couldn't get our classmate naked. This gif does show their slut wearing a tight white top which we used by making our slut wearing a tight top.
Our demonologist was dressed correctly, I know this from watching other trailers. Beforehand I wasn't too sure about what demonologists wear, but I just knew he had to be very corporate so that the audience can take his role seriously.
The costuming of this demonologist was what helped me find out how our one would dress. In real media text, alongside the demonologist there is a priest who wears a cassock. But as our film is based on teenagers, we wanted to modernise this and only have a demonologist in a suit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good content, thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete